Mobilised Enterprise Communications
- Maximise user productivity
- Extend your existing UC to user mobiles
- Adopt “Mobile First” communications
- Align mobile user communications with enterprise workflow
Enterprise Mobile UC solutions boost user productivity while reducing costs and guaranteeing mobile policy compliance. Organisations around the world use the ability to adopt mobile UC to:
- Operate distributed call centres and high-availability customer relations
- Maximise user reachability for faster decision-making and response times, for strong competitive advantages
- Integrate remote workers into the enterprise workflow, such as CRM, ERP, customer support, inventory and others, for maximum productivity and workflow analytics
How Does It Work?
SimSwitch solutions give your enterprise exclusive, secure control over a unified mobile service:
- One SIM and one consistent mobile subscription for all employees the world over, regardless of location or network used.
- Native communications on employees’ mobile devices driven directly by your Unified Communications platform, without requiring hard-to-use, poor quality VoIP apps.
- Complete control over compliance, recording, security and communications costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data used by your employees.
- Advanced authentication and security in a mobile offering that is a foundation for migration to 5G or Private LTE.
When you make all the features of your business communications system available on your users’ mobile phones, you empower them to work effectively wherever they are.
- Leverage your current UC/PBX platforms to extend communications you control to any mobile device
- Integrate UC seamlessly into enterprise application workflows
- Unlock the power of mobility and BYOD with your current UC infrastructure while maintaining communications compliance with recording and logging requirements
- Adopt a “mobile first” strategy to retire desk phones without sacrificing UC features
- Enable mobile devices to become central to your Business Continuity plan for uninterrupted communications during outages
- Features on mobiles include: Identity Management; Presence; In-office Dialing; Do not disturb; Call Transfer; Conference; Call move
- Enforce least-cost routing for user communications to slash fees for roaming or international calls
- Simply manage and enforce dual identities on user communications without intrusive or hard to manage device changes
Regardless of the PBX or UC platform your business uses, Enterprise Mobility can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively, and tailored to your unique needs. From small companies to multinational enterprises, Enterprise Mobility offers a great leap in productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Reach contacts with 3 or 4 digits direct from the native dialler, wherever you are
Multiple mobile numbers on one device
Pick up voicemail from any device, anywhere
Stay connected around the world
Securely archive all inbound or outbound calls
Integrate with your CRM solution
L2TP HAND OFF
All traffic passes to your LNS or ours
Manage your account for instant fulfilment
Your brand on SIM and Handset