For Quality Assurance. For Compliance. For Peace of Mind.
Integrated Call Recording with Atmos
Meets GDPR, MiFID II, HIPAA, Dodd-Frank & other Compliance regulations
Up until recently, Compliance was something that affected relatively few organisations. Today that is no longer the case, with regulations like the GDPR, PCI-DSS and ePrivacy making Compliance something all organisations have to take into account, and all the more confusing to know exactly what to do.
Atmos is an award-winning Call Recording as a Service (CRaaS) solution that uses Cloud technology to capture all Customer/Agent audio and screen interactions.
Whether calls need to be recorded for compliance or security, dispute resolution, or staff training, Atmos provides complete flexibility and scalability without sacrificing affordability.
Atmos completely eliminates the cost of on-site hardware and back-up systems, effortlessly adjusting to the size of any business with scalable, affordable pricing.
Collaborate with Microsoft Teams Integration
Atmos can be integrated seamlessly into your Microsoft Teams environment to provide compliant recording by capturing all Microsoft Teams communications including Web, Windows and Mac desktops, Android or iOS mobile apps and desktop phones.
Atmos is the only cloud-native call recording solution integrated with Microsoft Teams and does not require additional on-device software or on-premise hardware. Our enhanced Microsoft Teams integration for Atmos seamlessly deploys and delivers the full-set of Atmos features including analytics, Agent scoring, AI-driven emotion detection, and more.
Synchronized screen and audio capture
PCI compliance masking for financial institutions
Secure call recording and archiving
AI-driven voice analytics for sentiment, emotion and content analysis
Unlimited scalability and storage
Complete agent Interaction management features
Customisable reporting and analytics
High availability, Five-Nines reliability (99.999% availability)
Call Recording as a Service (CRaaS)
Call recording used to require expensive hardware, with restrictive long-term contracts. Atmos offers a flexible month-to-month solution that eliminates the hardware investment, storage concerns, maintenance costs, and includes 24×7 support.
A Complete Call Recording Solution
Since Atmos is offered as a CRaaS, it automatically includes all upgrades and 24×7 support. Atmos securely captures all Customer calls and stores them securely, and in accordance with all Compliance standards.
Access Your Call Recordings Anywhere
Access your call recordings instantly and securely from the Cloud via the Atmos HTML5 Portal. Our flexible, web-based application brings you your recordings on any device with an internet connection. Our Cloud network is hosted worldwide, assuring redundancy and reliability.
Atmos’ Cloud-based multi-tenant design seamlessly integrates with 99.9% of all communications platforms (Cisco and BroadSoft, Avaya, Metaswitch, Netsapiens, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and many more.)
- Multi-tenant architecture, supporting networks spread across multiple geographical locations
- Cloud-based design gives access to all your call data (across unlimited locations) from any HTML 5 browser
- Provisioning and pricing are manageable from any tier of your multi-tenant platform
- Single unified call recording and QA solution for operations of any size
PCI Compliance made easy
Atmos is designed to make PCI compliance easy, protecting sensitive personal and financial details spoken over the call. PCI redactions are essential to delivering compliant Agent behaviours, and Atmos can trigger accurate redactions 3 ways:
- Trigger redaction automatically using our AI
- Trigger redaction manually via phone agent
- Trigger redaction with an API call
- All calls are securely encrypted and stored redundantly on the Cloud
- Compliance share feature allows sharing of call recordings via time-limited link to encrypted Cloud-stored audio
Simply collecting and storing audio is useless unless it can be organised and recalled when required. Atmos organises your data and equips you with the tools to target the data you are looking for. Atmos allows you to analyse call data alongside screen recordings, keystroke data, with keyword and key phrase detection in order to generate powerful business insights.
AI-Driven Call Analytics
Add our Speech Analytics extension to gain even more insight from your recorded call data. Understanding call content and the shift in sentiment over the duration of the call equips you to train agents for maximum effectiveness.
- Measure Call Sentiment through Atmos’s optional, AI-driven Speech Analytics license, which measures conversation pace, volume, pitch, and tonality
- Dissect calls based on words and changes over the life of the call
- Identify and report trends based on the performance of the call
- Use our data lake to export voice analytics data, along with agent scorecard data into other analytics packages and dashboards such as Power BI
Design Agent performance metrics and accurately measure employee interaction touch-points (courtesy, efficiency, clarity, etc)
- Weight your metrics according to your specific company requirements
- Monitor employee performance for global regulation compliance
- Use our tools to measure Agent performance individually or run multiple comparisons across your entire workforce
- Gain actionable insights, identify skill gaps, and spot training needs of individual agents or groups
QA: Agent Screen Capture
In order to deliver a holistic view of a Customer interaction as well as proving compliant practices, organisations need detailed data trails. Atmos offers audio-synchronous screen capture to give you a complete understanding of Agent interactions. Traditional video capture puts a strain on system bandwidth and storage. Our method of snapshot-based screen capture eliminates both of those issues.